Leading Research Environment
The Research Institute of Industrial Economics, IFN, is a private and independent foundation devoted to pursuing highly relevant research for trade and industry.
The researchers at IFN are united in their belief that economic methods offer a powerful tool for understanding society.
The main research programs are:
- economics of entrepreneurship
- globalization and corporate restructuring
- economics of the service sector
- economics of the electricity markets
- economics of institutions and culture.