Ola Andersson received his doctorate in economics in 2008 at Lund University. Between 2008 and 2011 he was a researcher at the Stockholm School of Economics and between 2012 and 2016 he was a research affiliate at the Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN) in Stockholm. He is currently Associate Professor (Docent) at the Department of Economics, Uppsala University and affiliated to IFN.
Among the questions that Ola Andersson tries to answer with his research:
- How do we take a risk on behalf of other people?
- What are the patterns of behavior in auctions with multiple goods?
- When does communication hurt/help cooperation?
- How do we design an efficient school choice?
- What shapes attention in decision making?